Wide angled view of Eastside's bedroom, balcony, a glimpse of the sitting area & of course The View!
A Smaller Things breakfast - not really that small - and the view is gorgeous no matter which room you're in
The name almost says it all!
This contemporary, architect-designed B&B overlooks a huge ocean expanse which is framed by a sweeping valley. It offers peace and tranquility, interrupted only by the sound of birdlife and the crashing of waves below. Nature lovers and Twitchers alike, will be enthralled by our resident koalas, occasional wallabies and the bountiful variety of birds that feed on our lawn. Whale-watching is possible late winter/early spring – dolphins and seals may be seen year round.
"A Room With A View is a favourite of those who appreciate stylish comfort, and optional, gourmet breakfast-delivery."
Centrally located within the Otways; this B&B is within an easy drive to all the attractions located in this glorious part of the world.
But for those who just want to chill it is a quiet sanctuary with extensive floor-to-ceiling windows that allow you to sit back and do nothing but watch the ever-changing view of land, sea and sky. It's approx 800m to ocean (as the crow flies) or 2.8kms by road. Apollo Bay with cafes, restaurants and a great selection of shops will soothe your need for some retail therapy and is 14 kms to the west - about a 20min drive.
We are a strictly non smoking household.
Pets welcome conditionally - by prior arrangement only
Felix the horse and Sabi our GSP reside here and share our ten acres with koalas, wallabies, rabbits and an abundant array of birdlife.
Bookings must be confirmed with a deposit - preferably via internet banking - and will be forfeited with less than 21days notice, unless we are able to resell the same nights cancelled.
We do not have credit card facilities
Check-in may be anytime after 2pm, Check-out is by 11am.
280 Sunnyside Road WONGARRA VIC 3234
+61 3 52370218
mob: 0418 992 969
A Room With A View's Facilities
Each Room Contains
- 1 Queen-size bed only in each studio
- 1 split King bed only in 2story suite
- Twin beds possible in suite only
- Single bed rollaway may be available
- Ensuite with twin spa
- Hairdryer, shampoo & conditioner
- Iron & ironing board
- TV,DVD, CD player & CD's or Ipod station
- Tea, coffee, milk, sugar, salt & pepper
- Basket of assorted cereals
- Bar fridge
- Crockery, cutlery & glassware
- Microwave oven
- Sandwich press (n/a in Eastside)
- Small kitchen sink & bench space (n/a in Eastside)
- Expansive ocean & valley views
- Primarily for couples (no family rooms)
- Extensive breakfast menu (optional)
- Private Balconies or Deck
- BBQ facilities - weather permitting
- Ideal for Birdwatchers
- 14 kms to Apollo Bay to our west
- 2.8 kms to Great Ocean Road
- Private & dog-friendly beach 3kms
- Pets may be welcome on a conditional basis - prior consultation only
Smaller Things @ $8 (freshly home-baked)
- Chocolate croissants
- Butter croissants with jams
- Toasted Irrewarra fruit and nut bread
- Crumpets with local honey
Other Things @ $11 (local free-range eggs only)
- Scrambled eggs, parsley, sautéed onion, parmesan & tomato on a toasted muffin
- Smashed avocado with herbs, lemon & Persian feta & sourdough toast
- Scrambled eggs & spring onion topped with bacon on toasted muffin
- Mini berry pancakes with maple syrup & sour cream
Bigger Things @ $17 (local free-range eggs only)
- Sausage, bacon, eggs, mushroom, tomato & toasted Irrewarra sourdough
- Smoked salmon & avocado with scrambled eggs & chives & toasted sourdough
- Fluffy herb, cheese & tomato omelette with greens & toast
Follow us on Instagram
Use Instagram to keep up-to-date with Current Discounts or Specials that will be offered from time to time.
Plus - Foodie photos... bird and wildlife photos and more of what the Otways offer.
Check-out our Reviews on Tripadvisor
Map + Weather
Apollo Bay Weather
Click Here (for Apollo Bay weather)