Wide angled view of Eastside's bedroom, balcony, a glimpse of the sitting area & of course The View!
A Smaller Things breakfast - not really that small - and the view is gorgeous no matter which room you're in
The name almost says it all!
This contemporary, architect-designed B&B overlooks a huge ocean expanse which is framed by a sweeping valley. It offers peace and tranquility, interrupted only by the sound of birdlife and the crashing of waves below. Nature lovers and Twitchers alike, will be enthralled by our resident koalas, occasional wallabies and the bountiful variety of birds that feed on our lawn. Whale-watching is possible late winter/early spring – dolphins and seals may be seen year round.
"A Room With A View is a favourite of those who appreciate stylish comfort, and optional, gourmet breakfast-delivery."
Centrally located within the Otways; this B&B is within an easy drive to all the attractions located in this glorious part of the world.
But for those who just want to chill it is a quiet sanctuary with extensive floor-to-ceiling windows that allow you to sit back and do nothing but watch the ever-changing view of land, sea and sky. It's approx 800m to ocean (as the crow flies) or 2.8kms by road. Apollo Bay with cafes, restaurants and a great selection of shops will soothe your need for some retail therapy and is 14 kms to the west - about a 20min drive.
We are a strictly non smoking household.
Pets welcome conditionally - by prior arrangement only
Felix the horse and Sabi our GSP reside here and share our ten acres with koalas, wallabies, rabbits and an abundant array of birdlife.
Bookings must be confirmed with a deposit - preferably via internet banking - and will be forfeited with less than 21days notice unless we are able to resell the same nights cancelled.
We do not have credit card facilities
Check-in may be anytime after 2pm, Check-out is by 11am.
A Room With A View's Facilities
Each Room Contains
- 1 Queen Size Bed in each studio 1 King bed in 2story suite which can convert to twin beds
- Ensuite with twin spa
- Iron & ironing board
- TV,DVD, CD player & CD's
- Tea, coffee, milk. sugar & kettle
- Bar fridge
- Crockery, cutlery & glassware
- Microwave oven
- A small kitchen sink with a little bench space & sandwich press (in Westwood studio & 2 storey suite only)
- A Rollaway Single Bed may be made available with notice
- Expansive Ocean & Valley Views
- Primarily for Couples (No Family rooms)
- Extensive breakfast menu (optional)
- Private Balconies or Deck
- BBQ facilities - weather permitting
- Ideal for Birdwatchers
- Pets may be welcome on a conditional basis with prior consultation Only
- 14 kms to Apollo Bay 2.8 kms to the beach
Angelika Millar 280 Sunnyside Road WONGARRA VIC 3234 firstname.lastname@example.org +61 3 52370218 mob: 0418 992 969
Follow us on Instagram
Check-out our Reviews on Tripadvisor
Map + Weather
Apollo Bay Weather
Click Here (for Apollo Bay weather)